WEST RIVER PLAZA 2622 W. CENTRAL SUITE B102, WICHITA, KS. 67203
Welcome to Allied Health Career Training, LLC. We are sincerely glad you have stopped by.
We are pleased to offer an array of classes for you to both start and further your health care career. Our classes include the following benefits.
- Small class size
- Innovative and energetic instructors
- Some CNA classes can be completed in only two weeks
- Pass your state exam or your money back.*
- Kansas Board of Regents approved
- NEW, Phlebotomy, EKG, Pharmacology Tech, IV Therapy
New online testing – get your results immediately and on state registry within three days!
Class is limited to 20 and will fill quickly – register now!
C.N.A. $649 | C.M.A. $597 | Phlebotomy $699 | HHA $249 | BLS $35
- Tuition (classroom and clinicals)
- T-shirt (S, M, L, XL or XXL included in tuition)
- Stethoscope (CNA & CMA Only)
- Gait belt (CNA only)
- Watch (CNA & CMA Only)
- State fee (CNA, HHA & CMA Only)
- State board examination (CNA, HHA & CMA Only)
- Tote bag with text book, pen and notebook!
- Lab Coat (Phlebotomy Only)
- (inquire on items included in courses for clarification)
Quality Education at an Affordable Price
At Allied Health Career Training, our philosophy is that up to date, modern training in the most recent standards of practice combined with education and knowledge in caring for the whole person will produce the best, most reliable and most compassionate health care workers. And we have developed a program that allows us to give you this training on the most effective levels in a class totaling 13 calendar days from beginning to end (cna only). If you are looking to start a career in health care, this is the school for you. We are located in the old Riverside hospital building right next to the Sedgwick County Health Dept. The clinical experiences will be held at local nursing homes we have hand picked so that you may get the best training possible.
Please feel free to browse the site and, if you have any questions regarding course description, scheduled classes, enrollment or admissions requirements, or anything else not listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us using the info provided on the contact page.
Dianne Powell, RN, BSN, LNHA